The object of the seminar is to review the physical aspects of sound form and provide the necessary skills for the design and configuration of a professional sound reinforcement system.
- Elements of acoustics
- Sound Reinforcement systems - FOH system design
- Active and passive systems, cabling and system configurations
- Setup, equalisation (environmental and weather compensation) and alignment of professional audio systems
- Flying systems, cluster arrays and floor-standing systems
- Line arrays
- Theoretical foundations of line array technology
- Installation of linear source systems
- Prediction and control software applications
- Delay lines
- Subwoofers – installation and phase alignment
- Stage monitoring technologies and techniques
The courses are only taking place in the RCF Audio Academy premises.
Please click to see where we are located
The participation to the courses is free.
Time: from 10.00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The number of applicants is restricted and subjected to RCF approval.